We pride ourselves on providing good workmanship
Milford Paving, Concrete, Landscaping has been in business for over 30 years. We have a skilled and friendly staff most whom have worked for the company for many years.
We pride ourselves on providing good workmanship with work being completed on time and to budget with satisfied customers.
We operate a fleet of modern work vehicles including vans, utilities, trucks, excavators, loaders and have all the tools of the trade.
We work all over Auckland, from Orewa to Pokeno and everywhere between.
Having completed a number of projects in excess of one million dollars, Milford Paving, Concrete, Landscaping is very experienced at delivering large commercial projects.
Our quoting / tendering team are very experienced at costing jobs. We can also offer practical advice to assist with better outcomes for projects.
Contact us for your next residential or commercial project
WE ARE A PREQUAL ORGANISATION
At Milford Paving the health and safety of our workers is at the forefront of all our activities.
To make it easier for our clients (and potential clients), we have completed the PREQUAL Contractor assessment and prequalification process. This demonstrates that we understand our legal obligations under Health & Safety law and that we have systems in place to ensure we can work safely – protecting our staff, subcontractors, and clients’ staff.
What this means:
- our health & safety policies, practices and procedures have been independently assessed
- our insurances have been verified and we’re committed to keeping them current
- we recognise the value and importance of contractor pre-qualification in cooperation with clients and other contractors
- we meet the requirements of our clients who require us to have completed the PREQUAL assessment
- we take the health and safety of our people seriously
- we are committed to doing the right thing
Large projects we've completed
- Albany Swimming Pool, North Shore
- Chelsea Sugar Visitors Centre, Birkenhead, North Shore
- Mitre 10 Support Centre, Albany, North Shore
- Hobsonville Developments (multiple stages)
- Napier Lane Apartments, Takapuna, North Shore
- Rosedale Apartments, Albany, North Shore
- Point Chevalier Town Centre Upgrade
- Lyon Ave Apartments, St Lukes
- Diocesan School for Girls, Epsom
- Kings Preparatory School, Remuera
- Epsom Girls Grammar
- Selwyn Retirement Village, Point Chevalier
- Super Value, Stonefields
- Wellington Street Apartments, Freemans Bay
- Meadowbank Retirement Village
- Ranfurly Village Rest home, Onehunga
- Manukau Bus Depot
- Otahuhu Recreation Centre
- Ormiston Primary School, Botany
- Kia Aroha College, Manukau
- Hingaia Primary School, Karaka
- Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School, Takanini
- Selwyn Oaks Retirement Village, Papakura
- Papatoetoe Mall
- Wiri Oil Supplies Ltd, Wiri
WE WILL MATCH OR BEAT COMPETITOR QUOTES*
* Conditions: Competitor quotes must be for identical works, specifications and materials, and specifically state the works to be done and total area to be paved. Price matching must be done within two months of the Milford Paving, Concrete, Landscaping quote